The online registration closes on Sunday September 30th at 6.00 p.m.
Only after Friday September 28th. In person registration can be done at the Marathon Office at Skagen Kultur- og Fritidscenter, Kirkevej 19, 9990 Skagen.
The office is open for registration on Friday October 5th from 3 p.m. - 8 p.m. and on the day of the marathon Saturday October 6th at 9 a.m. - 11.30 a.m.
You must be registered at least 1 hour before start.
- 1/1-marathon DKK 500 till September 6th 2018 - then DKK 600
- 1/2-marathon DKK 350 till September 6th 2018 - then DKK 450
- 11 kilometer DKK 150 till September 6th 2018 then DKK 200
- 5,5 kilometer DKK 100 till September 6th 2018 - then DKK 125
- Childrens marathon DKK 75 till September 6th 2018 - then DKK 100
An additional administration fee of DKK 25 will be charged per person when registering online.
When registering in person at the Marathon Office, you will not receive a race jersey and an administration fee of 25 DKK will be charged per person.
When entering a 1/1 marathon, 1/2 marathon, 11 km. or 5,5 km. + childrens marathon, you will receive the following:
- Jersey from the brand Blue Rebel
- Prices for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- Medal - great design
- Electronic timing with chip
- (Partially) blocked off route
- Race number
- Depots with water, energy drinks and fruits every 5 km.
- Supervised luggage storage in the start/finish area.
- Changing rooms and showers available at Skagen Kultur- og Fritidscenter
- Diplomas which can be printed online - great new design
- Results can be printed out online or be viewed at the finish line or at the registration office
- Award ceremony for every distance